Thursday, August 25, 2011

End of summer


So I have not been the best at keeping this blog up-to-date! I apologize for that. As you can imagine, things  have been a little hectic here in New York, working, exploring the city and all that jazz.
But it is almost time for me to pack my bags and head back to the Midwest.
As much as I do not want to leave the UN (especially with the General Assembly coming up), and the people who I have met here and have enjoyed getting to know, I am ready to head back to my little Kirksville home.
I am surely ready to see Nikki Kwarta and finally catch up and spend a lovely semester together.  It is time for me to go back to school, finish up and see what’s ahead for me.
It has been so strange not being in Kville for the start of the semester. I never thought I would say this, but I m sad I missed the first day of classes, and the entire first two weeks for that matter.
But it is not time to go just yet. I have four more work days here at the UN, and I have a total of 6 days left to spend with some lovely and amazing people.
So I will be updating you on my weekend as I go .. I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment